Monday, October 14, 2013

Decisions

It seems to me that decisions get easier
to make as I get older.
I know if I decide to do one thing,
that will eliminate another.
If I eat a hamburger, I'm not going to eat a steak at the same sitting.
Doing right to me comes down to a gut feeling.
Don't we all have a moral compass?
You all know what I mean.
If you have to explain it to yourself,
it may not be the best decision.
I control my decisions.
They should be based on what is right
not just today, but over time.
I don't want to re-visit my decisions.
Life is too short!
I always think of credit.
Most people with marginal credit
over time have made some bad decisions.
They did not wake up and make one decision
and poof, they have bad credit.
Think about your decisions today!
Have a great attitude, and a great week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment