Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Change

It is easier to look at this from simply a  physical activity such as running.
 But, it works for your mind as well.
We all know about our muscles,
the saying is "use it or lose",
 it is true with your mind as well.
My Mom does word puzzles daily to keep her mind sharp, and it works.
She can beat my wife and I playing
Scrabble on a regular basis.
There are websites, books anyting you can use to challenge your mind.
Learn a new hobby, or write your own blog.
One of the things I enjoy is sitting with
a wise person and just chatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen that have lived many years have many stories.
Write a book, your stories could seem simple to you, but to a youngster could be an adventure that they were looking for.
Someone once told me this and I believe it to be true-in a matter of hours you can read a book.
The book could have taken a lifetime to write.
Have a great attitude today!

2 comments:

  1. So true. Wonder what my book would be titled? Life and Times of ........? Just fill in the blanks.. Thanks for the input... Writing a book? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete