Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Slow Down

So here I am in my mid-50's.
I write a to-do list most days and the
reoccurring theme is "slow down".
Some times we look in the mirror and don't see.
We don't understand that we may be missing out on something more important than the next business meeting, or project.
We see it in the movies all the time.
The sad story of the young professional that was trying so hard to make a name for themselves in business that they missed some really important things.
What are you missing out on?
I normally have thought like this and pick up the phone to call my Wife, Dad, Mom or Brothers just to tell them I love you.
We all live busy lives,
but don't forget what is important.
Get over you ego and talk to your family.
It will be the best call you make all week.
Have a great day, and a great attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment