Saturday, July 13, 2013

You have a glass, right!

 
Half full, half empty!
Didn't we all have days when we were
growing up it would have just
been nice just to have a glass?
I'm not sure how you grew up,
but that was my childhood.
As an adult it has made me
appreciate what I have!
How is your glass?
What is in your glass?
Can you empty your glass if it is
full of something bad?
How do you do that?
It takes time, quite simply it is a
choice that you have to make.
What you put in your brain expands.
You want to be happy,
fill your brain with happy things!
You did not become miserable overnight,
I do it all the time.
Think about it, we all have choices.
Oh I know some of you are saying
 "I really don't",
but you do.
So it might take a little time of thinking right.
So stop watching the news last thing at night, and first thing in the morning..
The news if full of negative stuff...
Read something positive instead, my blog, a book, something you like...
Have a great day, and a Great Attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment