Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blanca - Life give you gifts

 
"Blanca"
I wanted to dedicate a post to
something very personal to me. 
Anyone that has read my
blog, or knows me personally knows
the love I have for my pups.
The days are winding down for
my little Blanca. 
She is getting close to 18 years old.
She really is my little buddy.
We are just trying to make her comfortable
and keep her as long as we can.
I am struggling to make the decision
that I know is coming.
Now, I do not want you to be Simpathetic. 
 I do not need for you to feel like I do.
I would ask you to be empathic,
and understand how I might feel.
I never thought I would get attached to her.
She was a funny looking little puppy
when she was a couple months old.
But as time went on we have
become quite a close.
Life is full of gifts.
Look around every day and accept those gifts.
It is so easy for time to go by and we lose
something near and dear to your heart.
Take it all in, and enjoy that gift each day.
It may be a person, or a pet.
If you spend every day it will be
difficult when you loose them.
It will truly be a sad day when we loose her.
Have the right attitude today!
 
 
What a face!

No comments:

Post a Comment