Thursday, July 11, 2013

True Character

I use vision in most of my training classes and it sounds like this.  Would you do anything different each day if you had a video strapped to your head. 
The video would tape everything you do and say and your spouse, friends, family and Managers would watch it each evening?  would you do anything different?
Some people say there is always someone watching-God or someone with an iPhone.
Would you do anything different?
As a young man a consultant offered that question to me.  Sam Jones, he changed my life.
I realized that it did not matter
 if someone else was watching,
I was now aware that I was watching. 
I gained a higher level of respect for myself. 
So ask yourself that question,
Would you do anything different?
Have a great attitude, it is your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment