Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Believe

Do you ever find it funny that people that are too positive, or have too good of an attitude are thought to be strange, or a little off..
From time to time I get the question, do you really believe all this positive attitude stuff.
Or friends will get my wife off to the side and ask, does he really believe all
that stuff he writes.
Lucky for me, my wife always laughs and says "yes" he does believe.  Why wouldn't he?
I always talk about a choice.
I used to make a lot of bad choices every day!
There was always a little voice telling me
that there is something better. 
Just make better choices and believe things will be better...
Now that could have been God, not sure.
What I am sure of is life is so much better with a positive attitude and I want to share that with anyone that will listen.
At this point my blog is reaching 1,000 viewers a week.  At some point I can envision hitting 100,000 page views.  You see it is not about me.
You can have money and not be happy!
How do you feel when you share with someone, and they get a smile?
It is a great feeling.
I get emails from time to time that thank me.
That is what I do it for!
Have a great attitude, and share a smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment