Friday, May 17, 2013

How do you make a decision?

 
Making a decision should be easy for the most part.This saying nails it in my opinion. 
Here is how I make a decision,
and then I will tell you why:
First it must be logical.
Next, if I struggle chances are
 good that I will say "no".
Those two play on each other.
If it is logical, then it is easy to say yes.
For many years I have made
decisions based on my heart.
You know what I mean, if it feels
right in my heart then do it.
After years of conditioning it is
easy to make most decisions.
The decisions that seem hardest
is the age old question
"where do we want to eat"?
Generally, I know, but now your involving another person and that changes everything!
Here is the great thing about decisions-
They bring you clarity.
They eliminate options.
The take the pressure off.
And if you did it from your heart, you feel good and won't second guess yourself!
Have a great Attitude today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment