Thursday, May 16, 2013

Have you ever told an un-truth?

 
This shirt is a prime example of something that I would never say to my wife! 
I surely wouldn't in the heat of wanting a new bike say to here "Honey, this is my last one"...
Sometimes in the heat of the deal we do say things that just miss the mark.
Maybe your closing a sale, you have worked long and hard to get the deal. 
Your in the closing booth and the customer asks for something silly like
Mats, or a tank of gas and
before you know it you have said "yes". 
Customer signs agreement and then it hits you. 
I just committed to another $100 by the last little yes, what happened?
We get excited, emotions get carried away.  What does that do to our attitude?
We are excited and happy we just sold a vehicle and our attitude is right!
In sales it is the best time to sell another because our attitude is right!
Have a great day,
and if you do sell cars,
sell a couple today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment