Saturday, May 18, 2013

Are you an over the top Dog owner?

Are your dogs actually your children..
Some people think we are crazy because we think like that. I am a crazy Dog owner.  I love my puppy's.  Any one that knows me will tell you that, and I am fine with it.
Nothing against children,
I have one that I love very much.
But what do you do when the children have grown up, gotten their own life and it is you and your spouse?  Now I'm a lucky guy because I love my wife.  However there are still those times when you need some unconditional love.  You've had a rough day and you don't feel
 like hanging out with humans, lol.  Your headed home, pull into the garage, get out of the car, open the back door to two big brown eyes (four in my case with two dogs) and a wagging tail(s).  That is not just on the bad days, the good ones too!
That picture puts a smile on my face!
I know they get dog hair all over!
And I know when they get excited and bark!
And what I know best is that they always have the attitude of unconditional love.
So I am sorry for you if you have never experienced that feeling.
So, get up right now.  Get in your car.  Drive to the nearest pet store.  Go into the little room.
Ask them to bring you a puppy!
That puppy will be so happy that you took the time, he may even pee a little!
And as your driving away, tell me you didn't feel the love...
Have a Great Attitude, and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment