Thursday, January 3, 2013

Positive Mental Attitude

We talk a lot about PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) in sales.  But look past your work, and think of your life as a whole. 
What if you woke up to believe each morning was going to be a good to great day.
Do you believe you control that thought?

We know not all days in life are perfect.  As a matter of fact we can believe that all the days are sucking the life out of you.

I choose a different road, and some of my friends have ask my wife, "DOES HE REALLY ACT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME"?

I look at every day as an opportunity to do some thing better than I have ever done before.  I start the night before by not watching the news.  We already know what we are going to see "NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE".  Heck of a thing to sleep on.
Then I am going to wake up and turn on the news for a little catch up of what happened after 10PM-"NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE".  Boy am I pumped to head to work.  We fell off the fiscal cliff, 20 people were murdered, and the stock market dropped 150 points..

Your first step to being positive is to quit taking so much Negitive in to your mind.  Remember that what goes in your mind, comes out of your mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment