Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Did you make a resolution?

OK.
It is January 2nd, are you still on track for your goals you set for 2013?
I would guess that there are some that have fallen off already-and if you did get back on track.
There is a lot of year left, but if you feel you have already failed than your missing the boat so to say.

Think about it like this, let's take my goal for health.  I want to ride an average of 20 miles a day.  Hey I am going to miss some days this year.  But if on average I can ride 1 hour (about 16 miles) throught the winter (cold months) then by summer it will be a piece of  cake to ride twice that, and enjoy it!

So you want to work out every day, you still need to rest your body.  If you started by resting yesterday, go for it today.  Pace your self, and keep the right state of mind.

What if you miss one day a week, really not a big thing.  Just keep that positive attitude and you will be much better off than last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment