Monday, December 31, 2012

What are your goals for 2013

Set some goals:
Here is an idea of what my goals look like for 2013:

1. Family
-Be a positive role model for my wife.
-Continue to work on my communications skills.
-Be available for my 32 year old daughter.

2. Health
-Log and ride a bicycle for 1 hour a day (stationary when traveling). This will set me up for 7,500 miles by the end of the year.  Also complete either a century (100 miles) or a multi stage 150 mile ride.
-Have a goal of 175 pounds. Guess I am going to have to eat right.

Professionally
-Two years ago I logged a new Fact each day of the year. Last year my Blog was started. Over 8,500 pageviews in 2012.  My goal is 10,000 page views for 2013.
-Read a book each month.
-Carry with me a CD/Video of other professional trainers such as Zig Ziglar, Joe Verde.
-Video Tape myself once a month to monitor my improvements with a goal of being a better communicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment