Sunday, May 3, 2015

You are their world

Love those who will love you when you have nothing else you can give them.
Sorry people, I see my dogs. Remember we are their whole life. We should shelter, feed, comfort, love, water and provide for them. We go about our lives knowing that they are home waiting on us. Don't take advantage of the love they provide. Many times it is the best part of your day. They greet us for years each day at the door. One of the saddest days I can remember was coming home and my puppies for the first time they did not come tearing around the corner when they heard me come in the door. The years pass quickly and there is no preparing for the end. So love them while you have them. Just think of all the great memories you can build.
Sunday is always for my loved ones.
You still put tears in my eyes.
Miss B, love you
Your pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment