Monday, May 4, 2015

Always start with the end in mind

Remind yourself why you do, what you do.
My guess if you are listening to videos you are trying to get better. That is a great start. I hope you have a long term goal. Something that you really, really want. Something that you would sacrifice energy, time and money to complete. That my friend is the power of the made up mind. It also tells me that you know that you know your end result. If you don't have that strong of a desire it will be easy to get sidetracked. So really look in the mirror and ask yourself what is it that I really want 5, 10 years from now. What am I willing to invest my free time in to  become better than I am today? I hope you commit, that is a great start. Always start with the end in mind.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment