Sunday, April 19, 2015

What is your greatest animal story

I have shared for over 1,000 days
stories of my life and pups.
Share your favorite  story with me.
It could be short, or longer.
It should be a happy story.
Or a story of remembrance.
Here is one short story about my Blanca.
I lost her a year ago the 24th of this month.
One day when I was at work she
was in the yard playing.
It was really quiet, and like with children
that is not always a good thing.
Next thing you know there is a loud clanking
noise. This little character had stuck her head in the tin watering can and was backing up trying desperately to get out. It was one of those funny scary times. You did not want her to get hurt, but it was just funny that she would get into things like that.
Miss my Ms B, she was 18 years old and not a day goes by we are not reminded of her spirit.
Love you girl.
What is your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment