Monday, April 20, 2015

Intensity

 
How much energy do you put into your plan? Do you put so much energy into your days you are worn out. How do you feel about that?
I have a plan. My goal is to get my workout in first thing in the morning. My next goal for the day is to work so intensely hard that when it is time for bed I sleep sound. I understand that there is only one today. I don't get a re-do. When the day is done there is no chance to go back and change my decisions made today without wasting time tomorrow. And if I waste time tomorrow, it takes away from all the good things I can complete for the future. So don't waste your time and half way work through the day. If you get the chance to do something, max it out. You may never get that chance again.
Have a wonderful day,
and keep your great attitude going.

No comments:

Post a Comment