Monday, March 17, 2014

Give thanks!

Some days you just need to give thanks. My blog is about attitude, and finding the "secret". You know the law of attractions. Be positive and positive things will happen if you believe. There are times however that you just need to stop and thank those that are closest to you for putting up with the madness within, haha. There must be days when my wife would like to send me away for being too positive, for being passive when things do not go my way. That must be difficult at times to be around. I like to believe it makes me more mature, but that is up for discussion if you have ever seen me running late (I hate late). So today is a great day to say thanks to my wonderful bride. It is not an anniversary that I forgot, or her birthday. No, just a day to stop and say thank you. I am always excited for what is to come. Have a great attitude, and thank someone for no reason at all today. Play it forward, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment