Thursday, January 2, 2014

What are some of your pleasures in life

All work and no play makes Tim a dull man!
You know, if you work so hard everyday
you may sometime forget the important things.
As the years pass you look up and realize that you may have missed something.
I look at my dogs as gifts that I have been entrusted to protect and care for to the best of my abilities.  And yes they are spoiled.
I also look at their short lives.
12, 17 years is a dogs life.
I have missed many of those days, weeks and years traveling for work.
What are you missing in your life?
It saddens me to realize my parents are
 in their late 70,s and 80's.
Don't forget what is important.
If you work hard, play hard.
Take the extra trip to visit when you can.
Because there will be a time that you can no longer make that trip, or take that walk.
Live your life to the fullest with no regrets.
Have a great attitude and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment