Friday, January 3, 2014

Don't you hate to see the holidays pass

The end of the holidays always saddens me.
I guess I am a sucker for the holiday spirit!
Just think why we can't all be like that all year?
Sure that is a pie in the sky dream.
But just imagine..
How would it be to have the hustle and the sharing of good will.
Many people smiling, and
acknowledging each other.
Is the holiday spirit a state of mind?
Think of the things that gave you the most joy.
What were they?
Was it family and friends getting together?
Was it the smiles?
Was it the extra pie with a little ice cream?
I already have some plans for next year!
As a matter of fact I have a trip and a holiday party already on my schedule!
So excited for the coming year!
What do you have to look forward to?
When you find something your love, do it.
Make your plans to include whatever that is.
Have a great attitude and a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment