Saturday, November 9, 2013

Do you wonder why I write?

It is funny when I think of it,
but I get asked from time to time
why do I write a blog every day?
Why do I try to spread a kind word?
I don't get paid for it.
No one makes me do this.
There have been thousands of
people read my thoughts.
Many that I will  never meet,
or even know have peeked into my world.
My hope is to share a smile.
My reason is simple.
My Mother lived alone for several years.
She struggled with her health, and depression.
She did not leave her house unless she HAD to.
I know that there are some people like my Mother out there that may get a smile,
or even a laugh from seeing the funny pictures or reading my stories of my past.
I don't know who, or when but I am confident
that I will get a smile from someone!
Thanks for reading my blog.
Have a great attitude today!


No comments:

Post a Comment