Monday, October 28, 2013

Weakness...

Much of my life there have been
people that view me as weak.
I always find this interesting.
I have always been extremely
honest and open.
Not afraid to be me.
First if you really know me,
you know that to be true.
To understand my point lets talk
about some of the more
recent articles that are being posted.
You may have heard, it's on the talk shows.
Now they are saying being open and
vulnerable takes a much
stronger individual.
They also reach more people than the
ones that keep up the hard exterior.
You know the Cool Ones.
People find it harder to connect with them.
When your not afraid to show your flaws
people can relate better.
So be yourself, don't be afraid
to show who you are.
It is a choice,
and a good choice builds a good attitude.
Have a good attitude today!

No comments:

Post a Comment