Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Monday again!

If you know much about me, this is what my Monday normally looks like.
My boarder collie Jake will help me unpack.
As I place my socks in the bag he will happily take them out and place them next to the bag.
I think it is his way of saying "Please don't go".
Boy that makes the drive away from the house more difficult than it already was. 
Think about it, unconditional love.
He is upset that I leave each week, but he is the first to greet me when I get home.
My older puppy Blanca has lost her hearing but she senses me come in the house and cries for me to visit with her as soon as I arrive.
I wish I had that attitude with every one that I love every time with out fail.
Just think about having the attitude of a Dog.
What a compliment!
Have the Attitude of a Dog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment