Monday, August 26, 2013

attitude and Customer Satisfaction

Surveys, when you think of surveys
what do you think?
Here are my thoughts;
I seem to get a lot of them.
They are kind of annoying.
Everyone sends surveys out.
I will send that out later.
Well, they did not meet my expectations,
so I'll send that out today!
I also think that you have to really do
something wrong for a customer to send one in (in most cases).
Here is the problem with that thinking!
The expectations.
Where do we get our expectations?
As a car dealer do we set the expectations?
Do we advertise 30 min oil change
and can't deliver?
Having viewed thousands of Automotive
Sales and Service Returned Surveys I can tell you what two things upsets customers.
Time or Money!
Why do we have a problem telling
a customer that it
will take 45 minutes to get their oil changed?
Why do we worry and not tell them the truth?
What about finishing the paperwork?
It never takes just a few minutes.
Set your expectations up correctly with
the right attitude.
Your attitude should be to satisfy your customers from
the meet and greet until they drive away!
Have a great day and a great attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment