Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Satisfaction Guranteed...

Let me get this right!
This statement sets the bar high.
Well, it is not as high as you think.
Really if you can give me an OK experience
then I will be happy...
Has the bar been lowered because of the
service we normally get?
Or should I say the suspect or
bad service we get.
In some cases we really don't want to deal with
the attitude of the guy that has the service
or product we intend on obtaining.
If they are the only one that has it, could they have a little apathy?
You know what I mean, the
"take it or not" attitude.
Someone else will take it at this price.
Have we forgotten how to sell the value?
In the auto industry what if I found
out what you wanted,
why you wanted it, and gave it to you?
Remember that value is only
value to the buyer..
Sometimes we forget and try to sell
 what we think they would buy.
It is an attitude that you can develop
if you will put in the effort.
You attitude should be "to serve"
if you would like to be a successful salesperson.
Have a great attitude today!


No comments:

Post a Comment