Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Don't do it

I have a rule when it comes to activities.
If I have to talk myself into doing something,
then I don't do it!
You know what I mean.
Should I have that last drink..
Should I have the 1/2 lb burger..
What ever your vice is, you know what I'm talking about.
When the question is, should I be doing this..
Just don't do it!
When you continue to do things that you know are not good for you we feel guilt inside.
Oh, you don't have to admit it to me.
You have to deal with that on your insides...
Make the right choice for yourself today.
Is it the partner you have, a beer or the cheese fries and coke that look so good!
Once you have made the right choice today, you have set your self on the right path for tomorrow.
Have a great attitude by knowing that you made the right decision today!

No comments:

Post a Comment