Monday, May 27, 2013

Never give up!

 
Have you ever ran a marathon,
or a ultra-marathon?
I can tell you from experience that there are times that you just want to finish.
You just want to forget about time,
place you just want to be done.
I have completed every race up to and including Ultra-Marathons (50K/31 Miles).
And there were times where I walked,
 but I always fnished. 
 I completed the challenging task that was before me.
Have you ever been so challenged at the office that you just wanted to get done?
Have you ever spent so much time with a customer, you just wanted to be done?
You did'nt care how much money you made, or the time that had past.
You were just done!
How did your customer feel?
What was the attitude in the room?
How do you change that feeling?
I can tell you once you have ran for 3-4 hours it takes something special.
What about your marathon deal?
Sometimes it just takes encouragement.
It could come from you, your manager or even your customer.
It starts with a light joke and a smile.
Are you strong enough to be the difference?
The challenge is on, you be the difference.
It is all in the attitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment