Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No Re-Do's

Do you know anyone that always has STUFF going on.  They are so busy that they don't seem to enjoy life.  When you talk to them they are in such a hurry they don't seem to enjoy anything.  We live in a busy world with a lot going on.  If you are young you have school, sports and friends.  As we get older we add a job and family.  And we think that working harder and more hours we will get ahead, we just do it. 
And then we "blink" and something happens.
We turn 40, lose a loved one, get fired,  or have some type of other life changing event and we are shattered.  We step far enough away from our daily grind that we see what we have become.  Not that we have created bad people, but sometimes we forget important events and people in our lives. 
When you set your goal, or review your goals think not only about how to become successful at work, but at home too.  It is easy to work so hard that you forget other aspects of your life.  Time goes far too quickly so slow down and enjoy some of what you create in your life.  There are no re-do's.
Have a great attitude today!

1 comment:

  1. I whole heartedly agree with what you've said here. I'm at one of those points in my life right now where I'm taking time to reflect on the past ans how I've gotten into the situation that I'm currently in. I wish that I would have taken something like this to heart about 10 years ago...

    ReplyDelete