Monday, April 22, 2013

Have you ever felt like your shoes were on the wrong feet?

 
Well I got up this morning in a hurry!  Normally there is plenty of time to get ready.  But this morning was a little different.  Now it could of gone any direction, good or bad.  Got myself ready to head out the door running behind the clock, you know what I mean (30 minutes for a 45 minute drive).  I am looking at the computer, typing away, and elect to slip my shoes on that are under my desk (we have all done this if you have an office in your home).  Left your shoes under the desk that is...  Well, they felt a little tight in the toes and it was not until I stepped away from my desk that I saw what I had just done, yep!  Put em on the wrong feet.  I can tell you as an adult that has never happened to me before.
I had a choice right then to go back to bed and accept that today was doomed.  It was going to be a bad day.  Or Laugh at myself and imagine what was a funny look on my face.
I can tell you it did not mess my day up, it actually made my day a little brighter by thinking of how funny it felt, and I'm sure looked.
Have a great attitude, and put your shoes on the right feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment