Monday, April 15, 2013

Are you ready for new stuff...

Here it is, the middle of April!  Spring is in the air here in Texas.  Great time for new beginings.  No, not saying that you should move to Texas.  But I am saying it is a great time to put the past behind you, spring cleaning if you will.  Think about it, many people will clean out closets, wash the exterior windows and clean out the garage because it is spring.  When is the last time you cleared your thoughts.  And how in the world do you do it?
Here is what works for me:
First take a paper and pencil.
Next sit down in a comfortable, quiet place (corner booth in a restraunt, in a park).
And empty your mind on paper of all the thoughts that are racing around.
Take as long as you need to scan your brain for stuff.
We take time to Spring Clean our house.
We purge our business files at least once a year.
We take time to Scan our Computers on a regular basis.
So what do we do with the most important tool that we have(your brain)?
Generally I get a great to do list.
From there prioritize and game plan your list.
And there you have it!
My expectations are reset, and my head is right!
If my head is right, then my attitude is right!
Now I am ready for new stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment