Monday, December 3, 2012

2013 Goals and Commitments

Have you documented your goals or commitments for 2013?
Here is where I am right now..

For my family:
1. Give my wife a Positive Affirmation each morning to start her day.

2. To display my love as a husband should each day never forgetting that she has given much to me, as I should her.

3. To be the best father to my 32 year old daughter that I can.  Be available to her when she needs.

For my health:
 1. Ride my bicycle 1 hour each day (on the road ride a stationary).  The bottom line for me is 7,500 miles by the end of the year.  Complete a Century (100 mile) ride or a multi stage 150.

2. I am commited to continuing to lose weight with a goal of 175 lbs.  My doctor will love me for this, and my wife will love me even more.  This can only be achieved by eating right.  This should also improve my overall health.

Professionally:
1. Each year I commit to doing something different.  Two years ago I logged a new fact each day.  Just random facts. 2012 my Blog was started.  My Blog has had over 8,500 pageviews around the world.  This year I will continue to blog with a goal of 10,000 pageviews by the end of the year.

2. Continue to read a book each month.

3. Carry, Listen and Watch other top performing professional trainers such as Joe Verde or Zig Ziglar. 

4. I will video tape, and review myself once a month with a goal to become a better commuicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment