Friday, May 1, 2015

Today is a great day for reviewing the past week, what did you accomplish?

We talked a lot about the stages in life this week. We talked about you having choice to the kind of life you want, by making the right decisions each day. We started the week taking about planning and working your plan.
This is a constant reminder that you have the ability to determine your future. All the small decisions you make will make a difference. I think about it like I do my diet. I choose everyday what food I eat. If I need to loose a few pounds than I need to put down the burger and eat more greens. But if my mind set is that it does not matter what I eat than what should I expect. Zig said it like this: you have to put something in to get something out.
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment