Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Laws of attraction

A high school friend sent me a reminder so I wanted to use today's blog to reinforce the thought. Thanks in advance Julie Whipple. It humbles me to know what my old class mates from years ago think of me.
The law of attraction is thought to be the strongest law in the universe. How can you argue with that, think about it. You buy a car because you never see that color, once your an owner you see them everywhere. That was an easy one, let's look at a different level. Everyone wants to be treated well. How can you impact that? I challenge you to pay it forward. Weekly I find a time to put this exchange into play. I have never payed it forward and not walked away feeling enthused, or excited. I have never walked away without at least two smiles. Mine and the stranger that happened to be right behind me in the breakfast line at the airport. So I challenge you to try it. If you give with an open heart, with out expectations you will be warmly rewarded. If I am wrong you never have to do it again.
So pay if forward and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment