Friday, March 27, 2015

Why

Every once in awhile the question is asked, why do you spend your time on this blog? I could answer this in many different ways. Quite simply people matter. I look at the blog as an investment in people. I understand many of the people that read this blog will never meet me. They may not even agree with me. It is funny there are people that get upset because I am a positive person, with an outgoing attitude. That just means I want to share happiness anyway that I can. Life has been good to me and if I can share something positive with any one individual unaware of all the cosmetic differences and put a smile on their face then it is well worth the time spent each week. All I would ask is that you share a good attitude. If your struggling don't go hide. Find someone to talk to. Human interaction will help you move forward. So for now I will continue to wish for you a great attitude today.
Say hi to Jake!


No comments:

Post a Comment