Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The most successful people

 "The most successful people do the little things better than anyone else".
It is not always the person that has been there longest, or the one with the most knowledge. When I read this it tells me that the winner is the one with the most heart, the right attitude. I sold cars for many years. From the first day at Liberty Nissan in Va Beach Va there were more knowledgeable, better groomed, more experienced salespeople. Yet with a little mid-western get up and go, and the right mind-set I managed to out sell most of those experienced professional sales people on a regular basis. It was not my overwhelming product knowledge, nor my professional approach. It was my desire to win, the attitude. I learned how to talk to people, and to listen. So my challenge to you is to learn to listen to people and share the right attitude. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment