Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Brandie

The chances of you reading this are slim. But there are some words that need to be said. I know things have not always been perfect with us. No excuses, I made mistakes. The bottom line is that I have always been, and always will be here for you when ever you need, unconditionally. That is what love is all about. How could I ever think any other way, you are my daughter. Admit it or not you are my twin born 20 years later. I am proud of you for all your accomplishments and only hope for your happiness. Travel the world and make a great name for yourself. But don't forget to have fun. If you love people slow down long enough to allow them to come along side you.
So Happy Birthday to my only child.
I love you and miss you often.
Your Father


No comments:

Post a Comment