Thursday, April 24, 2014

Saying good bye

Rest in peace my friend
We love you
I say I am lost for words, but I am overwhelmed.
I say that I am at a loss for emotions,
yet I feel so much at one time that it paralyses me.
I can only tell you that my unthinkable is happening today.
I don't expect everyone to understand my loss.
I am losing my best friend of 18 years and it is my decision.
Her pain in life is too much for her.
Her spirit is strong, and her love of life is great.
But I can not let her exist just for my selfish reasons.
I'm going to miss her more that I want to admit.
But I am doing this because I love her.
Blanca, Ms B, Blancabutt, my baby
Rest with no pain and I will see you in heaven.
I have cared for you the best we could
Fed you way too much
But shared so much fun, love
You will be missed for a long time.
I could write for hours of the wonderful life she has shared with us.
The Hot Tub, sliding and eating like a little horse.
The eye surgery, the energy and the spirit.
Thank you for sharing your life with us.
We love you
Rest in peace-see you one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment