Monday, January 13, 2014

What do you see?

What do you see in this picture?
Let me share what I see.
Sure I see a class room, a training room.
It looks like some information will be shared.
But I see more!
I see opportunity!
I see potential!
I see faces that want information,
but also the EGOs that struggle
 to sit in the seat!
The learning is not the difficult part.
It is allowing yourself to learn,
that is the hard part.
I've been doing this for blah-blah years!
I know what I'm doing...
What can you teach me...
In the past 12 years I feel that I have heard it all, and the truth is with that attitude you are wasting your time.
Remember if you think you can or you can't your right either way.
So if you think you will not gain anything from a week of free training, guess what.
Your right!
So check your attitude at the door.
Have a great attitude today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment