Tuesday, January 21, 2014

21 Years today we met, 14 years ago we married.

To my wonderful wife, Rojelia
Happy 14th Anniversary
Not everybody gets to marry their best friend.
I was one of the lucky ones.
There are so many things that you hear such as behind every good man is a woman.
I am guessing they are true.
A good marriage takes work,
sometimes hard work!
But at the end of the day it is worth it.
I just want to thank my wife for putting up with the hours, and weeks that I travel.
She handles everything with grace.
I can't imagine life any other way.
I hope everyone is as lucky as me
for having found the right person
 has made me a rich man.
It is not about money,
it is about what you have besides the money.
Let's keep our attitudes right
and spend another 20 years together.
I love you.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment