Monday, December 16, 2013

Review your goals from 2013

 
1. Family
-Be a positive role model for my wife.-Good, proud of her effort/results this year.
-Continue to work on my communications skills.-Good, much better.
-Be available for my 32 year old daughter.-Continue, have not met my expectations.

2. Health
-Log and ride a bicycle for 1 hour a day (stationary when traveling). This will set me up for 7,500 miles by the end of the year. Also complete either a century (100 miles) or a multi stage 150 mile ride.-Continue, fell short.
-Have a goal of 175 pounds. Guess I am going to have to eat right.-Continue, fell short.

Still at 190.

Professionally
-Two years ago I logged a new Fact each day of the year. Last year my Blog was started. Over 8,500 pageviews in 2012. My goal is 10,000 page views for 2013.-Good, have 33,000 plus now.-Read a book each month..-Good, have done a good job. Read 10 books.

-Carry with me a CD/Video of other professional trainers such as Zig Ziglar, Joe Verde..-Good, it has helped a great deal.
-Video Tape myself once a month to monitor my improvements with a goal of being a better communicator..-Good-this has helped me.


I had mixed results, but I did better than had I not had goals.

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment