Friday, September 20, 2013

Just believe

Have you ever wondered what is possible?
Really, how do people become so successful,
and how do I get some of that?
How do some people move past the everyday and into the life that they want?
It starts in your head!
If you read pick up The Millionaire Mind.
There is a place in the book that tells you to imagine that you already had the Million Dollars, what would you do with it? The book goes on to tell you to make a list of the things you would do with the money.
What would you do?
To my amazement most of what I wanted could be accomplished with a little planning on my part. What would your list look like?
Don't question weather you can or not. Believe you can, and start making changes today!
Just because we can't stroke a check right now does not mean we do not have the ability to help others. Oh, funny how that works out. The people with the Millionaire minds always want to help others get there. Most of my gifts were giving to others.
Zig says "if you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want"
Thanks Zig for giving me the right attitude today!


No comments:

Post a Comment