Saturday, September 28, 2013

Did you tell me I can't?

 
We all love the stories of the Champions.
They say things like "they all told me that this day would never come".
Or "they told me I was too small", or well you get the point, someone said that they could not do it, what ever it was!
That could be used to start a fire,
the fire of passion.
That is what makes such great stories.
One of the best ever is the MJ, Michael Jordan story getting cut from his high school team only to become the best ever. That is my opinion.
Do you get fired up when someone tells you that you just don't have it?
What does that do to your attitude.
Does it make you want it even more...
MJ did not wake up to be the awesome athlete that he became.  They say it was his work ethic.
He wanted it more than he was willing to give up, his attitude was to win!
What is your attitude?
If I'm on the lot, and you shake my hand, you want a car, I got a car... chances are we will make a deal!
Have a winning attitude everyday!
Without fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment