Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Take a step

As a trainer/consultant for the past 11 years
I am always amazed at how some people think.
People are not willing to move from the comfortable spot that they are in.
There are 2 percenters that will step out of their thinking to move forward.
But in general, people fight learning even
 when it is to better their situation.
History tells us that in order to move forward we have to make an effort.
Logic tells us the same.
What stops us is our ego.
Some people will continue to disagree.
Why fight it?
Because if I agree it is my ego,
then I am wrong.
I don't want to be wrong!
Take something small and give in,
allow yourself to be wrong.
It is not as easy as it sounds.
What if you got bad information
from the start?
What if your weatherman was wrong?
Only 20% of our information is based on fact.
80% we collect from what we hear from friends.  Where do you shop?
Have a great Attitude today!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment