Sunday, August 18, 2013

Congratulations Jason and Heather 8-17-2013

Congratulations Jason and Heather Burger.
New Beginnings are always awesome.
I had the pleasure of attending
a wedding Tonight.
As you might see from the cake topper,
it was not a typical wedding.
But it was typical at the same time.
Some of the greatness was the music.
All hand picked to fit the Bride and Groom.
The ceremony had all the basics,
but was different.
I do not ever remember beer as part of the actual ceremony.
But it was.
What rang true to me is the commitment
that they shared.
It was fun and was filled with love.
My wish for them is that they never forget
their vows that they shared.
They were not the one's listed in the Bible.
They were from the heart.
From the "I Do's" the relationship
has changed.
Best of luck my friends.
Thank you for sharing such an intimate
part of your life with Roc and I.
Keep your loving attitude
in all the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment