Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Hometown 1971

 
We all have a hometown, and for most of us there is no other feeling like driving Main Street and seeing the changes.
Above is my hometown, Elkhart Indiana 1971.  There is the McDonald's, and Azar's.  Just across the street used to be a sporting good store.  Many of these buildings have changed names.  Azar's is gong, but McDonald's is still going strong.
Did we all want to get away when we were younger?  Now I look back and wonder why?
I have traveled the world but still love my hometown.  There is no place like it.
My attitude has changed a bit, with grey hair comes wisdom.
Have a great attitude, and enjoy your hometown!

1 comment:

  1. I like to travel and see different places.I have to say,my love for New Mexico and Arizona runs pretty close to my love for Elkhart, Indiana. But...there are a lot of memories here.

    ReplyDelete