Saturday, April 20, 2013

What is your story?



How often do we forget to look past the exterior of some one's appearance to see the real person inside.  Sometimes if we are all honest, we have crossed the path of a homeless person and been scared.  How many of us have been approached for a handout?  How do you know who to help?
Here are my rules that I give by, first I never give money.  When I travel if I see someone outside the restaurant I will buy two of what ever I am having and share one with them.  My belief is that some people can not handle cash due to addictions.  I do not want to judge, and still want to be helpful when I can.  So just buy them a meal, and give them a smile and a wish for a good day.  Do what is right in your heart.  A few bad choices and that person could have been me.
Do we judge people we work with? 
Do we judge anyone? 
Why is it wrong if they are different then we are? 
Just think about it with the right attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment