Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rodolfo L Garza

I find it funny that from time to time evets happen in our lives and we must search for the silver lining.  My Father-In-Law passed away this week.  That has given me the opportunity to spend some quality time thinking about his life.  He raised his family in a small west Texas town call Rotan.  A small cotten farming town.  Not know for much more, maybe the hometown of Sammy Baugh.

That alone was not so special.  What was special was the kids that he and his wife, Antonia raised. Each one of the 6 children have grown up to be awsome individuals, all of great character.  All with different gifts that they share with an open heart.

Here is where our paths crossed, over twenty years ago one of his daughters came into my life.  So the gift that he gave the world turned out to be one of the greatest impacts on my life.

So as time has passed I find the silver lining in my life to be Rojelia (Garza) Marvel, my wife, best friend, and closest partner in crime.

Thank you Rudy Garza for bringing your daughter into the world, and for sharing her with me.

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment