Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

 
Well since it is Valentine's Day let's talk about spouses. 
Ask yourself this, does my spouse help or hinder my attitude?
My guess is that before you answer that question you should ask your self if you help or hinder their attitude.
Let's face it, we do not control our spouse.  They have a mind of their own,  I know mine does.  The truth is we only control our own attitude.  A wish for each of you is that you would lift up the person in your life with some sort of positive affirmations on a regular basis.  What might that sound like? 
  • It could be as easy as "have a great day"
  • Or a kiss each day when you wake up!
  • A nice comment about what they are wearing!
  • A nice comment about their hair?
You seeing a trend, you need to say something nice.  Think back to when you first met and how easy it was to make a nice comment.  When is the last time you surprised them with a card.
Guess what, men love cards too...

Would you have a smile on your face if your day started like that? 
Have a great Attitude, I mean day!

Oh, and Rockie I love you!
(that works too, she is my best friend too)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment