Friday, February 8, 2013

New Years Follow Up

     OK, we are 5 weeks into the New Year, how are you doing on your resolutions you made?
     When was the last time you looked at your goals?
     Are you on track?
     It's great to have your goals posted-but if you are not reading them every day they become part of the wall.  You don't really see them.  It's like living next to a train track, in time you don't pay any attention to the trains, they quit waking you up in the middle of the night, they become ambiant.
So to get back on track you need to not only have your goals posted, you need to stop.. focus... and read each goal to yourself.
     Follow up with a positive afirmation for the morning to get that attitude right to greet the day!

Here are some afirmations for a Sales Professional:
  • Selling is easy!
  • I am self confident!
  • I am relaxed and in control!
  • I am a powerful sales professional!
  • I feel fantastic!
  • I can overcome resistance and close more sales!
  • I can exceed my goals!
  • I am happy and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment