Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Greatest Salesman in the World - Og Mandino

From a personal prospective, one of the greatest  books ever written. It is so full of truth, and nuggets of gold if you are seeking to better yourself, your life, your standings.
It was written over 50 years ago, and reveals hidden truths about people.
Just read the Scrolls Titles and tell me they do not catch your attention.
Scroll #1-Today I begin a new life.
Scroll #2-I will greet this day with love in my heart.
Scroll #3-I will persist until I succeed.
Scroll #4-I am nature's greatest miracle.
Scroll #5-I will live this day as if it were my last.
Scroll #6-Today I will master my emotions.
Scroll #7-I will laugh at the world.
Scroll #8-Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
Scroll #9-I will act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment